The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is in closed beta, and we are having an Open House event so everyone can have a chance to play! Sign-up now and play immediately in the Open House event between July 30th and August 6th. Have you registered already and are waiting for a key to play in the closed beta? Did you participate in the previous Open House? Don’t worry! You too will be able to play in the Open House event. We’ll send you an email invitation during the first day of the event.
OPEN HOUSE EVENT RULES:
- Anyone can participate in the Open House event between July 30th 10am EST (3pm GMT) and August 6th 5:59pm EST (10:59pm GMT)
- If you sign-up during the Open House event timing, you will get in immediately.
- If you are waiting for a closed beta key or have participated in a previous Open House, you will be sent an Open House invitation during the day of July 30th.
- If you are already playing in the closed beta, you can participate simply by logging in the game as usual.
- By registering or being invited to the Open House event, you will also be added to our closed beta registration list. Please note: This does not guarantee permanent access to the closed beta once the Open House event has ended.
- At the end of the Open House event, all those who did not already have access to the closed beta will have their game access locked, but their account and progression will be saved.
- If you want to stay in the game beyond the Open House event timing, you can purchase any Double O pack at any time during and after the event. Otherwise, we will inform you on other upcoming events where you will have priority access.
"UNLEASH THE CHICKENS!” CONTEST:
If 10 MILLION chickens are defeated during the Open House found in these two castles: Chicken HQ & Chicken Shack, the chicken will be unlocked for everyone as a castle defense item in the next game update this August. These castles can be found in the regular game and in the Competition Zone.
For more details on this contest or other contests, and other Open House news, “Like” our Facebook page or visit our website news .
Our team has just fixed over 1400 accounts that were unable to access the Open House.
If you are still having issues with the Open House access, please contact support and an agent will assist you directly.
Sorry and Thank you for your patience.
The Mighty Quest team