June 15, 2014 07:46 (over 1 year ago)
Ive already done scarecrow/jack-o-lantern and Frankensteins monster and im too lazy to do anymore.
Pretty much introduce creatures from greek mythology or lord of the rings, narnia, halloween creatures etc. like griffins, ents, goblins, unicorns, minotaurs, vampires, werewolves, zombies, mummies, ghosts, satyrs, smelly mages, witches,
Other things you could include could e giant animals and bugs, dinosaurs and the sort.
Ideas for traps could include:
* swinging axes
* spikes falling from the ceiling,
* spikes popping out of the ground,
* arrows being shot from castle walls
* rolling boulders,
* placeable bear traps
* swinging mace
* rotating steel- studded wooden posts ( like those in Kung fu panda training hall)
* pipes that shoot flames from underneath
ideas for new heroes could include:
- A pirate hero. Raider of the skies. Main weapon includes a pirate pistol or a cutlass sword. Player can choose which one to equip. There can even be a new castle theme where the castle becomes a pirate ship and you have to find the pirates booty/treasure chest. Im not so sure of the name yet. something better than blackbeard and generic stuff like that etc.
- A cleric sort of character that has healing powers and can spawn minions. I dont know how this is gonna work, but make it happen.
This game needs variety. If the game had more options for the player to choose from and more modes, people wont be seeing the same thing over and over agin. Please devs, include more variety. Look at other rpg games and defense games. Look at Pokemon which has a massive variety of creatures and moves to choose from.Variety is what this game needs. I dont want this game to die like my other fav game Age of empires Online :c. please make this happen