March 21, 2014 06:28 (almost 2 years ago)
A mage with a chicken head attacked my castle last night.
The Cock Man killed some chickens and a boss-frog. Unfortunately it stepped on a fire mine and died like how a chicken should.
Come to think of it, there are chickens everywhere.
- MQEL : chicken minions , Chicken League, Chicken Elite
- Counter-Strike : Chickens on Italy, deathmatches.
- Dungeon Defenders : Chicken warrior costume, Chicken boss, Chicken grenade launchers
- World of Warcraft : Chicken Pet / Chicken Farm / Chicken Mount
- Chocobos in FF series
And it is not something easy to program.
A chicken requires :
- Neck stretching animation as the chicken runs.
- Feathers flying all over after the chicken died.
- Funny noise when the chicken got killed.
- Wing flapping animation
I hardly see any cats. Thus my conclusion is that programmers , in common, by chance... loves cock!
last edited: March 21, 2014 16:19 (almost 2 years ago)