Logo_launch_secondary-b91d8695efae6663bd7fb44ceec5c0f8 Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

Post Icon Screen resolution

Displaying posts 11-20 of 20

Profile Picture

guest-hldX5V2j

Peasant

3 Posts

Joined 2013-10-30

August 25, 2014 21:18 (6 months ago)

Just came back today from quite a long break.

I'll be leaving again because of this.

Profile Picture

jopalacha

Peasant

1 Posts

Joined 2014-10-23

November 10, 2014 20:09 (4 months ago)

Yup this is still not fixed :) , bye bye mighty quest (hi)

Profile Picture

guest-pDE4isD8

Peasant

2 Posts

Joined 2015-01-12

January 13, 2015 22:19 (about 1 month ago)

WHEN IS THIS GONA BE FIXED I CANT READ LETTERS IN GAME,WHAT IS THIS AMATURE DEVELOPMENT TEAM?

Profile Picture

Rezna-

Ambassador

3,133 Posts

Joined 2013-08-31

January 14, 2015 00:44 (about 1 month ago)

I would just suggest getting a new monitor...

Sorry to say but the number of people using monitors that can't handle the resolution in game is very small. Having to use something archaic is not the development teams fault. They probably don't even have any monitors to test that on....

Profile Picture

tatillo

Peasant

1 Posts

Joined 2014-03-01

January 14, 2015 15:23 (about 1 month ago)

Quote | guest-hldX5V2j posted on Aug 25 2014 09:18 PM UTC

Just came back today from quite a long break.

I'll be leaving again because of this.

The same for me. This is hilarious

Profile Picture

guest-IgRGLhlb

Foot Soldier

240 Posts

Joined 2014-06-21

January 14, 2015 16:40 (about 1 month ago)

I just want to put out my humor here......

Do you guys ever consider eye exams and maybe glasses then so you can read?? You can read right.....?? lol

Sorry guys I had to say it.

I hope something can be worked out.

The only time I've found it hard to read is once in a while its just where the chat is sitting in the mix of debris or clouds. I just move around a bit or change to att or def which ever.

BH66

Profile Picture

guest-pDE4isD8

Peasant

2 Posts

Joined 2015-01-12

January 14, 2015 23:03 (about 1 month ago)

Quote | guest-IgRGLhlb posted on Jan 14 2015 04:40 PM UTC

I just want to put out my humor here......

Do you guys ever consider eye exams and maybe glasses then so you can read?? You can read right.....?? lol

The only time I've found it hard to read is once in a while its just where the chat is sitting in the mix of debris or clouds. I just move around a bit or change to att or def which ever.

BH66

howe can u comment when u even dont know howe this problem looks like,u yust look like ur 12 year olds so go back to school.

Profile Picture

Rezna-

Ambassador

3,133 Posts

Joined 2013-08-31

January 15, 2015 01:47 (about 1 month ago)

Quote | guest-pDE4isD8 posted on Jan 14 2015 11:03 PM UTC

[quote name='guest-IgRGLhlb' date='Jan 14 2015 04:40 PM UTC']I just want to put out my humor here......

BH66[/quote]

howe can u comment when u even dont know howe this problem looks like,u yust look like ur 12 year olds so go back to school.

I don't understand how you have nothing that has a resolution for the game. Your computer can make the resolution but your monitor can't?

Profile Picture

guest-IgRGLhlb

Foot Soldier

240 Posts

Joined 2014-06-21

January 15, 2015 03:11 (about 1 month ago)

Quote | guest-pDE4isD8 posted on Jan 14 2015 11:03 PM UTC

[quote name='guest-IgRGLhlb' date='Jan 14 2015 04:40 PM UTC']I just want to put out my humor here......

BH66[/quote]

I can comment and put my OPINION on anything. If you would like to think its a 12 yr old then that is your OPINION. You are correct that I can't see the problem that YOU are having. If it is such a problem then maybe take a screen shot then.

Also maybe if you would have read what I said......this is humorous post that I had to put....and even said sorry. But it is like when you make a comment and a smart @ss gives a comment right back at you.....know what take it as it is. Its a comment. If it was an attack I don't think I would have said "" I HOPE SOMETHING CAN BE WORKED OUT "" I would have made a much more of a comment and told you how to get there where to go....and just how much it would cost you. lol

So next time please read the whole thing before you think its an attack on you. Because it was nowhere near an attack so don't come back as an attack on me.

BH66

Profile Picture
Chunkier Chunk of Change

starclutch

Peasant

2 Posts

Joined 2014-01-23

February 06, 2015 14:03 (22 days ago)

hello
i have two monitors with 1024:768 res. on each coz of an old gfx card and i find it awful playing the game
i either can't read with blackness up and below or have to play across 2 monitors locked in a res. i can't resize .... i remember sometime in closed beta everything was fine until it changed with a fix cough thats when it broke.... with hopes you would fix it for real for release i didn't play anymore till now ... here 1 day after launch im sad its not like so...

most games allow custom window resize the mighty quest for epic loot could use that very much as well ...

Displaying posts 11-20 of 20